Online Privacy as a Journalist || Protect Yourself From Ransomware || Designed by Arsalan Jilani ~FOLLOW BY EMAIL~
HTML Free Code

Admin

This is Admin Arsalan Jilani saying you Hi! Please give me Comments about my site. If you want to contact me just send me e-mail on arsalanjilani@gmail.com. Read my latest researches, covers, news and articles I collected from different sites. Hidden facts and News are now highlighted by Arsalan Jilani.

Search web - blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

LEAVING ALL SOCIAL NETWORKS

Life is not "A Piece Of Cake" that every Tom, Dick and Harry come, set goals and achieve them. It is a "Game" where "One's Defeat Makes Someone Achieve".

There are so many things which could not be achieved without losing something. As the philosopher says: You have to leave something to gain something.

Life is about give and take. You can't get anything until you give something for it.

Today, I'm leaving my all social networks i.e Facebook, Myspace, Tagged, Orkut, Twitter etc.

Even I'm leaving Hotmail, Yahoo, Rediffmail and Gmail as well.

There is something I've to achieve in my life which I cannot describe here because there are so many black sheep which don't want to see me successful in my life.

Today I'm very much disappointed on what I've done before. I's very careless, involved in computer, sports and other social activities. It hurts when you failed to achieve the Primary goal of your life. I got everything I wanted from other activities but it is really disappointing when you got nothing from the main source. Its example is just like: Your supervisor is satisfied with you but your Boss disqualify you.
I've no words to describe: What I got and What I lose.
But whatever I got and whatever I lost is all from  Almighty Allah.
Allah knows better than us and did right for us.

I'll be connected with my Blog.
          Arsalan Jilani         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...