Online Privacy as a Journalist || Protect Yourself From Ransomware || Designed by Arsalan Jilani ~FOLLOW BY EMAIL~
HTML Free Code

Admin

This is Admin Arsalan Jilani saying you Hi! Please give me Comments about my site. If you want to contact me just send me e-mail on arsalanjilani@gmail.com. Read my latest researches, covers, news and articles I collected from different sites. Hidden facts and News are now highlighted by Arsalan Jilani.

Search web - blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

BRITNEY SPEARS NEW SONG TOP EVERYWHERE



HOLD IT AGAINST ME
Britney Spears decided to release her song a little early on Monday but don’t hold it against her. “Hold It Against Me,” the first single off her upcoming seventh album, is already #1 on iTunes everywhere and is the fastest-moving track on radio.
clearpxl “if I said my heart was beating loud/If we could escape the crowd somehow/If I said I want your body now/Would you hold it against me?” Britney sings over a fist-pumping dance beat in this pulsating melodic come-on.
The song just hit iTunes late Monday night, where its available exclusively until next week, and it’s already #1 in countries like the U.S., Italy, France, Greece, Mexico, Norway, Spain and Sweden, among others.
The song also had radio’s biggest debut yet. It earned over 700 spins in just one day, beating out recent first single debuts from her peers like Lady Gaga’s “Bad Romance” and Rihanna’s “Only Girl (In the World). It’s also one of the biggest radio days for any song, period.
“Hold It Against Me,” produced by Max Martin and Dr. Luke, is the first taste of Britney’s seventh as-yet-untitled seventh album. It’s the first since 2008’s “Circus,” which yielded the #1 hit “Womanizer.”
The album is set to hit stores on March 15th. Along with “Hold It Against Me,” it’s also said to feature the another Martin-production “I I I Wanna Go,” among others.
http://www.opposingviews.com/attachments/0010/3856/britney-spears-wallpaper.jpg?1288759721

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...