Online Privacy as a Journalist || Protect Yourself From Ransomware || Designed by Arsalan Jilani ~FOLLOW BY EMAIL~
HTML Free Code

Admin

This is Admin Arsalan Jilani saying you Hi! Please give me Comments about my site. If you want to contact me just send me e-mail on arsalanjilani@gmail.com. Read my latest researches, covers, news and articles I collected from different sites. Hidden facts and News are now highlighted by Arsalan Jilani.

Search web - blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hollywood Stars wish Eid Mubarak to Muslims

http://www.worldisbest.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/39.jpg
It's not only Bollywood which is celebrating Eid but some international celebrities are also wishing people on the occasion, including socialite Kim Kardashian. "Eid Mubarak to my friends across the world. I can't wait to see you at Millions of Milkshakes in Dubai in October," Kim postedon micro-blogging site.
 http://topnews.in/light/files/Black-Eyed-Peas.jpeg
Rapper Will.i.am of the hip hop band The Black Eyed Peas also wished his fans.
"Happy EID to everyone who celebrates...have a good day enshalla," he posted on his Twitter page.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...