Online Privacy as a Journalist || Protect Yourself From Ransomware || Designed by Arsalan Jilani ~FOLLOW BY EMAIL~
HTML Free Code

Admin

This is Admin Arsalan Jilani saying you Hi! Please give me Comments about my site. If you want to contact me just send me e-mail on arsalanjilani@gmail.com. Read my latest researches, covers, news and articles I collected from different sites. Hidden facts and News are now highlighted by Arsalan Jilani.

Search web - blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

Kardashian shows off wedding dress

Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has shown off her wedding dress from her lavish ceremony for the first time.
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star looked "shockingly beautiful", her husband Kris Humphries said.
The couple's 400-guest ceremony, thought to have cost more than £3 million, is featured in the latest edition of Hello! magazine.
The pair married a little over a week ago with celebrities such as Desperate Housewives actress Eva Longoria, former Spice Girl Mel B and tennis star Serena Williams among the guests who saw Kardashian change into three Vera Wang gowns.
Humphries said: "She took my breath away. She was so shockingly beautiful."
Kardashian sisters Khloe and Kourtney were also dressed in head-turning Vera Wang outfits.
"It felt like a fairytale," said their mother, Kris Jenner.
"The whole event unfolded so beautifully I wanted to stop time so I could enjoy each moment over and over again."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...